I just finished outlining a mentoring webcast I’ll be doing for some of my leaders in Latin America tonight. And instead of teaching on skill sets, I decided to simply remind them of seven very important things.
I’d like to share them with you.
1) Europe is melting down, the US has the highest deficit ever recorded and governments everywhere are unable to take care of their citizens.
2) The advance of technology is continuing to eliminate millions of jobs a year, and changing millions of others to require complete retraining.
3) Fake food, frozen food, microwaved food and fast food will continue to increase as a percentage of diet, causing serious health challenges.
4) You represent a beneficial product line that helps people.
5) You are eligible for some very lucrative income, prizes and awards.
6) You represent a company offering an attractive residual income program.
7) You’re amazing. And you wouldn’t be in this business if you weren’t
So now that you remember those seven things, remember what you can do about them. BOOM!