You hear me talk about having a duplicable system all the time. It’s such a vital element for your success that’s it’s worth exploring deeper. So let me share what I told the attendees who joined me in Las Vegas for the Mega-MLM event…
There are six essential components that make up a duplicable system for your team. They are:
1) Mass market prospecting tool. Your people need a tool they can give a casual acquaintance they may meet in their day-to-day life. If the candidate is a flight attendant, car rental clerk or someone they may not ever see again otherwise, they need a tool they can give them that will create interest and hopefully a follow up.
I would prefer this be company specific, but it can’t just be a product catalog. If your company doesn’t have this, then use my Lifestyle Freedom Pack. It’s a generic preview of the business to intrigue people to want to attend a presentation.
2) Standard Presentation. This doesn’t mean a word-for-word script, but a standard format that everyone follows. People tell their own stories and jokes, but they should all be following the same basic outline.
3) Presentation tool. This is a VERY important component because it allows new people to get enrolling quickly. If they have to learn how to make presentations themselves right away, they’ll get poor results and you’ll have a high dropout rate. Nothing beats videos for the best duplication.
4) Quantified “Ladder of Escalation.” Another name for this could be the prospecting pipeline. Meaning the process that you pull prospects through as they evaluate your business.
I use the term ladder of escalation because I believe you want the process to escalate each step, meaning each step is always a bigger deal for the prospect than the preceding one. So this needs to be spelled out for each step, the action to take and the marketing materials that accompany each action.
5) Standardized “Fast Start” Training. Remember that you make or break most new team members in the first two weeks, and the first 48 hours is critical. You need to get them into action quickly and that action must start to produce some results.
To make that happen effectively, you need a training that helps them through the basic things such as making a list, scheduling their week, doing their first invitations, etc.
If your company or sponsorship line doesn’t have this, I have some wonderful tools for you to use. They are the “First Steps” booklet, and the “Getting Started,” “Secrets of a Dynamic Day” and “What You Need to Know First” audios. These are all included in the Fast Track Pack combo. Then supplement them with something that shows new people how to enroll, order products, sign up customers, and work their back office.
6) Standardized Event Structure. You need that the team follows the same event structure and sequence everywhere. So make sure there is a standard format for local recruiting meetings and training events. Then there needs to be destination team events for training. Most of these are for everyone, but once a year at least you need something just for the top leaders.
The role of these six components is to allow your team to automate and scale up as many processes as possible. This is vital to create true duplication for the people that do the business in a big way and start out fast.
I can tell you we did some “Hot Seats” on this in Vegas and between those and conversations with attendees, I believe no one there really has this down as airtight as it needs to be.
So it’s really worth some time doing some critical thinking on this with your sponsorship line and/or company, and seeing what you can do to tighten this up. It will make a huge difference in your enrollments, and thus your duplication.
And as always, if you haven’t reviewed my Duplication Nation album, go through that training, because it will help you greatly in setting up your system. It’s my complete, generic training on how to construct the system for your organization.
I’m on my way to Thailand, where I have 5,000 people waiting at an event. I’ll check in on the other side.