This training resource by Randy Gage is the most advanced, state-of-the-art instruction on how to construct a huge, growth-driven network of distributors and customers.
This dynamic and engaging resource will teach you how to:
- Find quality prospects
- Qualify them
- Make compelling presentations
- Sponsor them in a way that duplicates
- Teach your people how to replicate this process!
This is the most advanced training on the science of building an organization that has ever been offered. In the following twelve modules you’ll learn how to set up a complete step-by-step system to grow your organization. And if your organization already has a system in place—this program can be used to teach skill sets that work in your existing system.
- Module One: Unleashing the Power of Duplication
This session will explain how to set up a system, or the best way to implement the one you already have.
- Module Two: Warm Market Prospecting
Here you will learn the best ways to approach your friends, neighbors and relatives to enroll them in the business.
- Module Three: Cold Market Prospecting
This session shows you how to recruit in big ways using direct mail, display and classified ads, the Internet and other media.
- Module Four: Secrets of Successful Sponsoring
Here you’ll learn how to use the “ladder of escalation” to sponsor more people.
- Module Five: The Science of the 1-on-1 Presentation
A session totally devoted to making the most powerful one-on-ones possible.
- Module Six: Conducting Effective Small Scale Meetings
This is one of the vital aspects of the business, and this module will show you how to do it as good as anybody.
- Module Seven: Conducting Powerful Large Venue Meetings
This session will show you how to conduct dynamic meetings that sign up people, in hotels and other large spaces.
- Module Eight: Building Long Distance Lines
Here you’ll learn how to build groups in other states or even countries.
- Module Nine: Building Group Volume with Retailing
This module will show you the secrets to getting a large group of satisfied customers who order each month.
- Module Ten: Building Depth for Greater Security
How to use edification, duplication and counseling to replicate hundreds of levels deep.
- Module Eleven: Managing Communication, Training, and Recognition
This segment teaches you how to schedule your training calendar, disseminate information to the group, and run your recognition program.
- Module Twelve: Leadership Strategies for a Large, Growing Organization
Powerful training on how to groom future leaders and keep them reproducing throughout your organization.